Job Opportunity at Charleys Philly Steaks in Augusta Mall
Posted Wed, Sep 21
Service the customer, prepare the food , while keeping restaurant clean
Job Types: Full-time or Part Time
- Be able to work in fast paced environment, exhibit a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work in any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale/cash register.
- Provide exceptional customer service and willing to learn the Charley's system. Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.).
- The position also requires bending, standing, and walking for extended periods.
- Be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Have the knowledge and ability to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
- Maintain neat, clean, and professional appearance. Exhibit good manners and proper personal hygiene.
- Provide a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments. Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative